MMISC Vision, Mission, Goals and Core Values
Our mission is to produce great learners with great values.
The mission of Mother Mary School Complex is to be a Centre of learning and innovations, preparing students for academic pursuits with Christian ethics and Human values, professional skills and responsible global citizenship, extending the frontiers of knowledge, creative works and use of information and communication technology.
The main goals of the MMISC are:
- We aim to provide a safe, supportive and caring environment where students feel able to take risks, develop skills and explore knowledge.
- We strive to provide a broad curriculum which will stimulate and challenge every single child, and to allow them to achieve the best academic results possible.
- We want our students to engage positively with the world, have a strong respect for their local community and their country, as well as developing a truly international outlook.
- We look to build qualities in our students which will make them genuine life-long learners, able to contribute to the world in a positive and constructive way.
- We aim to instill in our students a sound faith in God, a respect for other people, a strong work ethic and the confidence and resilience to pursue worthwhile goals in their adult lives.
- By acting as role models to our students, we hope that they will become role models themselves to all those they encounter in their lives.
The core values we share, as staff and students are:
- LOVE AND RESPECT: For God, for each other and for our school.
- INTEGRITY: Telling the truth and standing up for what is right.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Being accountable for our actions.
- DISCIPLINE: Following rules, being organised and being punctual.
- SMARTNESS: Taking care over appearance and respecting uniform rules.
- HARD WORK: Being determined and resilient, and always doing our best.
- COOPERATION: Working positively with others, and supporting them.